The OSAEM series of Automatic Controller for Echometer studied by Dongying Orientsun Electronic Company Ltd., using infrasonic wave as sound source, can test the liquid level, casing pressure and acoustic velocity of oil well according to user’s setting. The test results can be transferred to RTU through RS485 achieving the closed-loop, and also transferred to the monitoring center through the GPRS wireless communication module. This device applies to pump unit, electric pump, PCP (progressive cavity pump) and so forth wells.
1。 Reply on the infrasonic wave generator as sound source。
2. Test automatically according to the set time, and the whole process is safe, no fees and people investment caused.
3. Acoustic velocity accelerated automatically.
4. Display the liquid level value on site.
5。 Collect and analyze the data of liquid level automatically。
6. Achieve closed loop control detached the monitoring center, adjust the VFD parameters according to the liquid level.
7. Choose different batch pumping control modes according to different needs.
8. Through GPRS network send data back to monitoring center, achieving the remote control.
9. With the functions of water-proof, grit-proof and auto-heating, it can be applied to harsh environment.
10. Conforming with the anti-explosion design requirements.
1.liquid level range: 0-4000m
2。resolution ratio: ≤1m
3.measurement accuracy: ≤10/1000m
4.working pressure: ⅠType 0-2MPa Ⅱ 0.2-5MPa
It can be customized by user’s needs and measure the casing pressure automatically。
5.supplying power: AC 380/220V
6。working environment: -35～75℃, 10～90% humidity
7.explosion-proof grade: EXdiaⅡCT5 Gb
8.weight: ⅠType：20.2kg，400*300*200 Ⅱ Type：16.7kg，200*200*160；
9.usage condition: choose the according pressure transducer and infrasonic wave source based on different casing pressure.
10。control distance: network coverage area。
Automatic Test System for ESP Unit